Get yourself to TRAC and get ready for a range of fun, energetic and motivating aquatic workouts suitable for all fitness levels.
Did you know that it only takes 30 minutes of exercise per day to change your life? Better than any medication or supplement. The benefits are outrageously positive for your physical and mental health.
All classes are conducted indoors in our heated pools.
Classes Prices Times Bookings Fitness at-home
Please check with your doctor if you have any health concerns before starting any exercise program.
- improving your fitness, balance, flexibility, coordination and strength
- reducing stress and anxiety
- stimulating and improving brain health
- increasing the flexibility of your joints
- having fun in the water while improving your overall health
- reducing muscle and joint pain
- rehabilitation from injury.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
Classes on offer
Aqua Fit - Shallow
A complete low-impact workout for all ages using the resistance of water and a variety of fitness equipment.
Held in the indoor heated pool, Aqua Fit is suitable for both swimmers and non-swimmers who are looking for a great workout that will burn calories, boost metabolism and firm those muscles without putting stress on your joints.
Aqua Fit - Deep Water Running
Deep Water Running has been designed to mimic running on the land.
The classes involve a variety of exercises in the deep water with the aid of a buoyancy belt. Anyone can participate to improve their fitness, strength and flexibility as a reduced-impact alternative to running or gym classes.
Aqua Hiit - Deep Water
Boost your metabolism with this great Tabata-style workout – short high intensity intervals of exercise for 20 seconds at a time followed by a brief recovery period! Benefits of this workout include improved cardio respiratory fitness and muscle tone.
Catering for participants from beginner to advanced, this shallow water class is designed to increase general mobility and flexibility as well as cardiovascular fitness, in a fun and supportive environment.
This is a class designed for all abilities to build strength and core stabilisation with the use of resistance equipment.
This class is held in the hydrotherapy pool at Murwillumbah. This class is designed to improve mobility, flexibility and balance to aid in the prevention of falls. It can also provide an excellent progression from physiotherapy treatment or rehabilitation following injury, joint or muscle pain.
- 45 minute classes: $10.50
- 30 minute classes: $8.50
Reduced prices with membership and multi-visit passes:
- 10 visit fitness pass: $95
- 20 visit fitness pass: $189
Aqua Fit (45 minutes)
- Tuesday: 9 – 9:45 am
- Thursday and Saturday: 9 – 9:45 am
Aqua Moves (45 minutes)
- Monday and Tuesday: 10 – 10:45 am
- Wednesday: 11 – 11:45 am
- Friday: 10 – 10:45 am
Aqua Hiit (30 or 45 minutes)
- Monday and Wednesday: 1 – 1:30 pm* and 5:45 – 6:30 pm
*Not available in NSW school holidays
- Gentle Aqua Monday (hydrotherapy pool): 11 – 11:45 am
Aqua (45 minutes)
Tweed Heads South
- Tuesday and Thursday: 8:30 – 9:15 am
- Tuesday to Saturday: 9:30 – 10:15 am
- Tuesday 5:15 – 6 pm
- Monday 9:30 – 10:15 am
- Wednesday and Friday 10:30 – 11:15 am
- Tuesday and Thursday: 7:30 – 8:15 am
- Bring a drink and towel.
- Respect other participants.
- In the interest of health and safety, staff reserve the right to refuse entry to a class once the warm up phase has commenced.
- Visit passes have a 12 month expiry from the date of purchase.
- Enjoy yourself and work to your own ability.
Call one of our centres to book a class.
Check out TRAC’s 15 minute at-home workout sessions with fitness instructor Susi Thomas.
There are 4 workouts to help build strength, balance and fitness.